View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2009, 07:01 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why America will always need H1B visa holders

I am so surprised that the school system in California are so screwed up. I mean California's economy surpasses some European countries, California has the Silicon Valley, the Napa Valley and so many other things.

And yet the school system is broken. The usual reasons - not enough funding, not enough teachers, not enough classrooms, etc. etc.

And then all such things like lowering of test standards, making science and maths optional or ridiculously simple in the syllabus, and on and on.

Well, I hope things improve but India can rest assured that America will always need us Indians in the high tech sector. So any desi complaining about our education system should think twice!