View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2014, 04:04 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laptop not starting

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Here is the story.
You Man Mohan supporters are full of stories ...

My Lenovo laptop which had Windows 7 had its keyboard and monitor broken by my toddler.
Issue is your laptop is not begining ... why brag? ... hey you all loook loook I got windows 7.

So, i got a wireless keyboard +mouse and an external monitor. It was working quite well with those.
More bragging. Loook loook you all look I got wireless this and that and tv with remote.

however, yesterday, when the image was not showing up on the monitor (the broken laptop monitor was lighting up though, indicating it was on)
That is called emotional atyachar. Laptop was fucking with your feelings.

i pressed the shut down button with gutso 4-5 times,
Shameful when a married man doesn't know basic rules of a relationship. A man ought to be gentle with women and laptops. Now you are fucked.

only to realize that it was just that the external monitor was not plugged to the laptop. Now, it just refuses to start. if i switch it on, i see some lights on the keyboard for 10 secs and it would not starts.
I told you. You are fucked. Blame it on gusto gusto bullshit that laptop decided to screw you for good. Be gentle with next one.

Now,
Any one knows the problem and the remedy?
Yes. I know a call center in India ... they will help fix it for small fee and details of your credit card or bank account. You like?
just kidding ...
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com

Last edited by badriprasad; September 3rd, 2014 at 08:39 PM.