View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2015, 09:15 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian food is scientifically delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
I am told its the quite opposite in England where people like Indian food much more and even cook it a bit. This Brit who was invited to dinner at my home in India last year learnt how to cook lentils (dal) from my mom, said he loved Indian cuisine but wanted to control the spice level when he was cooking.

From the 2nd article..
Yes Sarvi, I can say its quite true. Some of the brits are really good cooks too. They can make better dal makhni than I do! If you ever happen to visit London, dont miss Veeraswamy restaurant in Regent St. Out of the world Indian food. Have to call them weeks in advance to get reservations. This was the case at least a few years ago.