View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2015, 02:10 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Standard Chartered Bank: Question

Rather than the call way, try if you can email any 'Relationship Manager' worked for my HDFC Securities where i had never accessed the account.

I used to keep getting the emails from my 'Relationship manager' and finally shot one reply asking how to access my Securities account. It is another matter nothing is at stake. There is Zilch balance there.

So, you could pick up a few emails and try replying to them for help with on line access. And once you get an on line access, EFT some amounts to your folks and ask them to pay it.

You could also try calling an NRI service center for SCB in Canada and ask them that you want to convert your Indian account to an NRI account.

Again, all these are just shots. Not sure if it will work.