Thread: Weird Bosses
View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Senior eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future
Re: Wierd Bosses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
sounds very petty. Generally people who do this have an inferiority complex and so, they MUST be the top ones'; it doesnt matter you praise a 1 year old for his cuteness, the boss still has something to compete with the 1 year old.

Mine currently is not funny. extremely pushy. Puts blame on every single person, no appreciation for anything we do. lie lie lie through the teeth. not funny at all, he makes jokes about his wife too which drives me crazy.
Yes the bugger had serious complexes since he was not hired by any brandname desi IT MNC also evn during peak IT boom in India. He was left out in the cold when all his relatives and friends must have gone abroad. Chutiya saala. I am glad I got out of that rubbish.

I cant understand how people can make jokes about spouse at work. Self derogatory humor works but self family derogatory one is a no-no. My boss wouldnt talk about his wife at all bcoz he was busy womanising. His wife was a highly qualified professional stuck with tjis MC.