View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2017, 09:15 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
Re: Run Black Money Run!

Quote:
Raghuram Rajan breaks silence, says he wasn’t on board for demonetisation
Quote:
Former RBI governor Raghuram Rajan has revealed that he did not favour demonetisation as he felt the short term economic costs associated with such a disruptive decision would outweigh any longer term benefits from it.

Rajan makes the disclosure in his latest book – I do what I do – which is a compilation of speeches he delivered on wide range of issues as the RBI governor. Although he maintains the book is not a tell-all, the short introductions and postscripts accompanying the pieces offer fascinating insights into his uneasy relationship and differences with the present government.“At no point during my term was the RBI asked to make a decision on demonetisation,” Rajan has said, putting to rest speculation that preparations for scrapping high-value banknotes got underway many months before Prime Minister Narendra Modi made the surprise announcement on November 8. .....more....
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-...37NySulEN.html

probably that's why he escaped to the US before shit hit the fan!

very few listened to this guy when he exposed the real state of the US banks and their impending doom due to wrongly-rated mortgage related securities. smart ones earned millions off his advice.