View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Spiritual Healer

jammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant future
Re: Before you adverstise other websites!

Hello Echarcha ,
Read all your post abt advertising the website here and your practice for advertising your website but my dear friend a bit of SEO knowledge would have told you that you just dont need to ask anyone there are so many ways to promote your website and even drive traffic.
Being a computer guy and in this internet business for years now so just stepped in to give some friendly advice as i liked this forum.
Here are some of the stats i collected about your website
You just have 147 backlinks and in those 147 backlinks the number of unique site is 3-4.You stand nowhere in top 10 in google when i search for india forum or indian forum.there are a lot number of other kyewords there that is desired too.I really think you should have ranked number one for these keywords becz they have so little competion.
Here are some of my suggestions for you (hope you will like it)
1)Do some directory submission.
2)Exchange links with like minded sites
3)Article submission in article websites
There are other ways too but i would rather stick to these becz these will do the trick for you.
Hope these will help you get to number 1 in google
As for advertising well all i can say is that you can enable signature link thats it for all other links in post yes u need a moderator.BTW a signature link traffic generation is 0.02 % to the site it is being linked too so no threat to you.What it will also do is that it will bring traffic to your site too becz generally people who have blogs or any specific website or for that matter a forum too like to get there signatures in forums they like and many will definitely reciprocate with you to exchange a site wide link too.
Now for the other part of revenues.My suggestion is get a google adsense account and enable adsense in yoru forum and that will be a good source of income for you too.
Hope these little things help you
Cheers