View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Shuklabhramar5

shuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: “Naari”सच की तावीज - Bhramar-Hindi kavita (Hindi poem).

[quote=badriprasad;552080]You are the writer. You are the expert. This is what I would prefer ... to be better able to appreciate and for ease of read ...

[size="3"][b][font="Comic Sans MS"]सच की तावीज
दादी माँ मै सोना चाहूं
दे-ना चाहे तो लोरी गाये
मुझे सुला दे !!

Many Many thanks Badri Sir, Tantrik Yogi ji and Premi ji , especially to Mr.Badri Prasad ji for giving much more time on the issue of
Nindak niyare rakhiye aangan kuti chhavay
I am not so expert like u ppl to explain u like u intellectuals -meaning of joining hands with Anna Hajare is known today to to entire world and for thinking that i will right for any she is not genuine.
I have earlier posted a link of my blog here but it was moderated by saying external link -so wat to think again ??
About my signature -it was just as i heard,just a quoute, may be not correct, it is not my creation , it will be removed.
Regarding prize and honour u r rt till today great sachin and many in other fields r in queue .
About error 505 and 404 i m still mentally not clear about map etc wat u explained -however i ll contact and take advice of u experts .
Bhramar is a bhaunra -who is moving around the Kali a bud a flower for taking parag -honey-good smell .
shuklabhramar5
quote from any- Kankadiya maar ke jagaya -tu mere sapne me aaya -baalma tu bada vo hai ???
आँचल सर पर मेरे डाले