View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: “Naari”सच की तावीज - Bhramar-Hindi kavita (Hindi poem).

Shuklaji,my sincere advice to you
Your posting of the poem would be a waste if you dont inspire people to read them,bcoz most of the member here atleast would go for poetry occasionally.
To inspire them to read your contributions interact with us in other threads,if you take some time you would find a wide range of topics on Echarcha which would be of interest to you,in short you can find people here with common interest as yours.

[quote=shuklabhramar5;552158]
Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
You are the writer. You are the expert. This is what I would prefer ... to be better able to appreciate and for ease of read ...

[size="3"][b][font="Comic Sans MS"]सच की तावीज
दादी माँ मै सोना चाहूं
दे-ना चाहे तो लोरी गाये
मुझे सुला दे !!

Many Many thanks Badri Sir, Tantrik Yogi ji and Premi ji , especially to Mr.Badri Prasad ji for giving much more time on the issue of
Nindak niyare rakhiye aangan kuti chhavay
I am not so expert like u ppl to explain u like u intellectuals -meaning of joining hands with Anna Hajare is known today to to entire world and for thinking that i will right for any she is not genuine.
I have earlier posted a link of my blog here but it was moderated by saying external link -so wat to think again ??
About my signature -it was just as i heard,just a quoute, may be not correct, it is not my creation , it will be removed.
Regarding prize and honour u r rt till today great sachin and many in other fields r in queue .
About error 505 and 404 i m still mentally not clear about map etc wat u explained -however i ll contact and take advice of u experts .
Bhramar is a bhaunra -who is moving around the Kali a bud a flower for taking parag -honey-good smell .
shuklabhramar5
quote from any- Kankadiya maar ke jagaya -tu mere sapne me aaya -baalma tu bada vo hai ???