View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2011, 11:56 PM
Shuklabhramar5

shuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: “Naari”सच की तावीज - Bhramar-Hindi kavita (Hindi poem).

[quote=swami;552217]Shuklaji,my sincere advice to you
Your posting of the poem would be a waste if you dont inspire people to read them,bcoz most of the member here atleast would go for poetry occasionally.
To inspire them to read your contributions interact with us in other threads,if you take some time you would find a wide range of topics on Echarcha which would be of interest to you,in short you can find people here with common interest as yours.

Thanks Swamiji -- I m doing some times-- But my world is something different-- I'm busy actually in my hindi platforms at many places,but trying sure in other threads-nice advice-expect from u all to join hands for betterment of our society n country by any means -where ever we are -
Kabhi Kisi Platform Par ,
Bhayi Ham SB Mil Jayenge,
Diya Hath Me Liye Huye HM,
Ujiyara Kuchh Failayenge!!!

DHANYVAD
BHRAMAR5
http://surenrashuklabhramar.blogspot.com
HAJARON ANNA KI TALASH ME !!!!!!
आँचल सर पर मेरे डाले

Last edited by shuklabhramar5; April 21st, 2011 at 12:07 PM. Reason: writing in caps is considered as shouting so please use in normal case.