View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2007, 09:58 AM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sutradarji ... what does it cost to run this site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi
BhaYa ... before I call it a day and it has been a long day ... something on my chest all day ... like to lighten meself.

Other day I went to watch two hours of nonsense ... ticket cost Rs.24, popcorn and bottle of water set me back another Rs. 8.

Daily lunch in my favorite Ram Barsoe Hindu Hotel ... average of Rs. 20 to 24

Weekend Golf ... Rs. 40

For all the fun and good time I have had at this site ... contribute to meet your expenses is least I can do to pay back my debt. I think I have had enough of free trip. As Landyabhai will say ... pay your debts in this life so you are re-born with clean slate. Last thing I want is your goondas following me for collection in my next birth.

Please tell me ... what does it cost to run this site and how much you expect me to contribute every month. This is no favor ... strictly paying back to you a debt.

15 Tantric Yogi
Tantuji put me on the list too ... ofcourse before you because you have occupied the 15th slot Just Kidding ... but I am serious ...