View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2007, 11:54 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing the cost to run this site?

Bhai log.. Once again .. see this http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showpo...96&postcount=3

Please do not misunderstand the recent sale business as an attempt to make anyone feel that they owe the site something monetarily. Donations have been coming in the past at irregular intervals and amounts and I am content with whatever anyone donates.

If you remember, long ago, an old timer member (who is not active now here and .. well you know who) had said he will pay for complete hosting etc, but I wanted to remain independent and did not take the obligation.

I am a bit of a unconventional person or whatever, that if someone does anything for me then I feel sort of .. I mean uneasy.