View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2016, 10:12 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: News that would be funny if not so sad

Bhai log .. we Punjabis have been blamed by some as the only ones that wan't to keep Pakistan issue alive. That rest of India doesn't care so much about Pakistan but its only us.. I was very surprised by many of such comments on social media.

I'm of the view that .. kutte ki dum tedi ki tedi.. what is achieved by talking peace with them? still they come kill our people, and all we do is protest.

As we know, politicians say something and do something altogether different. Modi said .. goliyon ke shor me baat ho sakti hai kya? yeh chitthi likhna band karo, jis bhasha me Pakistan ko samajh aata hai us me samjha do. So now what happened? Is India operating from a position of power and putting utmost pressure on Pak? That if they don't show anything we will forever defame them?