View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2015, 04:57 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need advice my friends ; Life Goals

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsantabajuwala View Post
What do we know about you? .. your education? .. your work? .. your place of residence? .. your family background? Nothing. And yet you ask total strangers to help you decide life goals to pursue!!!
Life goals? Visit a palm reader or face reader or pay pundit to prepare horoscope. Or better still, toss the coin.

This got to be a joke.

And look who is talking. You asked about Japan giving a misleading context (live and work) and expected total strangers to help you. Then, 'No, i am just visiting'. And then 'No, it is my beti who visited'. At least Phenom Pai (or Tai?) has explained the situtation and dilemma well and has not changed the question or gatecrashed into the super forum.

Negative reps for this.