View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2017, 07:04 AM
Senior eCharchan

Shringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help needed on Big Data

My client operates a sort of e-marketplace for a lot of products. It is where people can buy and sell. The buyer may take delivery on keep it in his stock and resell. The client has no product of its own - it is only a large marketplace. It also ensures the physical delivery of products to whosoever demands it.

Now it has a whole lot of transaction data. New data is generated by the minute. The client believes that the data can be used to give "intelligent patterns". He has heard of "AI". But he does not want to pay for it unless he is sure. So he finds a cheapie stand alone consultant (me) to do a feasibility study. I am selected because of past association. I doubt I will make any money out of this particular assignment. But I will make quite a bit of money overall - that is why it is lucrative

Any ideas?