View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2014, 11:41 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian tech degrees go global

I always fought with people when they say that people from Hyderabad fake left right and center in their resumes until I received a tight slap (not literally) on my face.
A girl, young girl from Hyderabad, divorced, struggling to make ends meet emailed me her resume with excellent skills. She comes through my dad's recommendation and that should have a been a red flag right there. But anyway, I referred her to my company and she got a job.

She had faked so badly in her resume that I got called in by department head asking/saying how could I recommend someone like that when she couldn't even do simple vlookup's in excel. I apologized.

never again am I recommending someone from Hyderabad! I know, not all are like that but I am not taking any chance.