View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Lage raho.......

pankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am Kanya raashi, passing through a worst phase

True,karma comes first second faith in God and third comes astrology,if your first and second is strong you wont need astrology.

right said jammy69
Quote:
For me its all your karma that guides you.If you have done some bad deeds you will have to pay for them in this life itself.It may happen that you may not get the result at the same time but it can come to haunt u at some later stages.
For me karma is superior than anything and you reap the rewards of good and bad deeds you do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
No argument from me on the bullshittyness of jyotish vigyan. However, how is this different from donating to your church - or temple - or masjid. For that matter, how is this different from sinking your wealth into that latest "Hot stock tip"? Who is to decide where people should and should not waste their money?

I see several educated, well to do people also got to the temple or church. I see them go to Tirupati and put tons of money into the hundi-peti. Isnt that stupid too? When someone is stricken by grief or bad fortune, why do they pray to god?

Asking the question here as well - who amongst all of you believes in god but not in astrology?