View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2017, 02:25 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tuitions from a junior - what would you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shringarey View Post
I am trying to learn an ancient language. The problem is there are very few people ready to teach it. I am trying to take informal tuitions/coaching from a girl who knows that language. The issue is she is way my junior in age. She is still going to college.

I do not know what to feel about it. My friend tells me that "if you feel humiliated, convert that to humility". That is a nice slogan.

What would you feel if you had to take coaching from someone way your junior in age? Would you feel humiliated? Depressed? Embarrassed?
The questions should be
  • Do you think the tutor is knowledgeable on the subject matter?
  • Do you think the tutor is able to impart the knowledge to you effectively?
  • Are you learning the language?

Other than that what difference does it make if the tutor is half your age or older to you?