View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2009, 03:58 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Free the H-1Bs, Free the Economy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiBaba View Post
absolutely correct and even bigger fools are the ones who buy houses on H1B's ( or/and non GC's)
I do not understand that. Maybe in today's world, with all the delays and uncertainty... maybe yeah, they are moron's to buy a house with no certainty of future. But in my time, I regretted not buying a house while on H1 right away. In fact, I did buy... right at the end. GC came about half a year afterwards. But regrets that I lost on the cost benefit as house prices had steeply risen by that time.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless