View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who Am I? Interesting Zen Story about Surrender & Freedom (Nirvana)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev
Osho is full of shit....
Yes atleast somebody knows what others are all about ... I am sure that judgement is based on some yardstick ... Usually that yardstick is based on some personality, one is best aware of or one feels very close to? ... You must definetly be knowing yourself very well ... and also you have experience of shitters ...

The last I checked about animal kingdom was that only pigs were aware of the quality of shit they have been surrounded with ...

But then passing judgments & opinions are traits only humans are rewarded with ... even pigs cant have that about other pigs ...

Last edited by landyaBhai; November 24th, 2007 at 03:46 PM.