View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2007, 07:42 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who Am I? Interesting Zen Story about Surrender & Freedom (Nirvana)

Word is mishmash.

Niche market ... huge opportunities ... quick growth ... and not a cent in investment ... all you need is good memory and 4 to 6 trusted people ... for Indian market ... mishmash of Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Yoga, tantra and ability to sit cross lagged does help ... for western market add a bit of left hand path of tantra.

Rest is easy ... you need 4 to six people ... promise them part of the loot ... one old couple ... one middle aged ... and a young ... men and women ... they need not be married ... all they need to do is spread the news ... we know, we know ... a great Swami, Yogi, Tantric, Baba, Bal Brahamchari ... buses, trains, temples, neighbors, markets ... wherever women congregate ... 2 to 6 months ... you'll be rolling in cash like pigs in shit.

Not a cent in investment ... 2 to 6 months ... the most. That's how all these Babas, Swamis, Bhagwans started ... name me one who did not and I will tell you what else did he add in to the mishmash.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!