View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2007, 07:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future
Re: Who Am I? Interesting Zen Story about Surrender & Freedom (Nirvana)

Quote:
Originally Posted by landyaBhai
Vigyan Bhairav Tantra, is a set of 112 sutras on techniques not philosophy ... just 112 techniques ... I can attach a pdf file here for reference ...
I remember reading it on the internet....I think it's a free download...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...Bhairav+Tantra

Brainwashing is definitely an art and Osho is a master of that art!

TY - like your 'How you become a Dhongi Baba in 10 days' tutorial.

If I may add a few clauses:

- Use pot-laced incense sticks in all settings (joking)

- Get the participants involved. Make them recite mantras and repeat it constantly. Get them to close their eyes, clap their hands and sway back and forth ... that is the sign of a true devotee. Get your employed-devotees to lead the sucker-devotees into a trance like state.

- Give them activities to perform during the day... Define certain food items as 'bad'! Basically, you are testing your devotee's faith... I dont know why but devotees love to have their faith tested. The more restrictive the faith becomes, the more compelled devotees become in enforcing the restrictions!

- Restrict company of individuals to other devotees. Have them meet on Wednesdays over potluck and recite popular bhajans. Send them audio cassettes, books, prayers, etc

- Completely occupy the devotees mindshare. Their entire waking (and sleeping) hours should be spent in devotion!