View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2017, 07:57 AM
Banned

prajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant future
Re: Urgent : If any1 from AShmedabad, can spread this message, pl. Thx.

Shame, you ppl are freaking making fun of. I did rather spread the message at all possible places, which only I could, while sitting in a foreign land.
The case was genuine. I just called the number and made sure that the help was received.. the lady said the help was reached, blood was received,.. and everything is fine,.. now.

God bless and he is so generous, dat he reaches in some na some case and face, ( may be Sheth Sagalashaa ) anyway... ! Humanity is still alive somewhere,.. ! Kudos.

IMO,
One should not be too hasty to make any quick faulty and falsify judgements, ( remember, a panihaari and a noliya's story,.. safeguarding an infant ? ) and should always try to make an error on the positive(safe) side rather,.. IMHO.

Just remember, Love is never Blind, it can see da freaking more than you think,.. But b-coz it sees more, it wanna see less. No, Love is never Blind.

/

Last edited by prajapati; February 21st, 2017 at 11:15 AM.