View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2017, 08:27 AM
Banned

prajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant future
Re: Urgent : If any1 from AShmedabad, can spread this message, pl. Thx.

Pal., I just called and verified and extended quick well-wishes… I did not ask anyone’s name nor even represented my name, just said, I m in usa and read on the social media,.. and hope and wish the help did received,… God bless, My pleasure, and thx. , No one was my relative, nor I know anyone..
But b-coz my immediate blood relative group ( My bro, uncles, cousins, aunties, and such of our own pvt. people ) spread this on our private WA group, which they generally do not put, such messages, and it was a case of the same locality and area, so I had no other option than to trust it and spread it, as time was given and need was immediate and was needing in a timely-fashion.

I have faced this time too, when My dad was needing blood, a few yrs ago and I was here in US. Though, luckily my bro could manage among his vast relatives’ circle of sasural-sides.

So ? Who am I and You? No body, but still I and me can do, a veeeeery liiiiiiiiiiiiiiitle what is in our hand and caliber,… Say, spread to near by all known,… forums, blogs, FB gujju pages, Busy Tweets-Gujju area, Tag it to Friends' pages,.. and Gujju locality friend circles,….etc etc. What else?

I did my part….. say, putting on my day to day 5-7 desi forums, my BZ FB page ( is read by 1000 per day ) and even tagged it to other FB’s fast friends’ FB pages, ( which they will let it go, hands down, after reading where it's coming from ) which also has 1000 of readers per day,.. ! And, so I was expecting from you me and others of their known circling spread,. Nthg else.

Need can arise for you and me tomorrow, too……anytime, anyday ! So, cal it rather, a practice run for self too,.. No?
My FB page receives daily 500+ messages and comments, and likes.. and I trim and raze all tags and personal pics of any friends,…. But whenever I see such kind of needy TAGs, that came,.. I inquire it later,.. and by applying it with a benefit of doubt, just let it go,.. first,…

/

Last edited by prajapati; February 21st, 2017 at 08:31 AM.