View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2010, 05:32 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What do you expect when you login to echarcha.com everyday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by induz View Post
When I want to post a new thread/topic, I don't see a button for it at the index page. I have to select an option/category from the Sitemap. Then I see a button for starting a new Thread. It took me a while in the start to find out how to start a new topic.

On the index page i dont see the category [like Lounge,culture,immigration] of the recent threads.
Bhau,

I think I have answered you in details. Whatever you see is whatever vBulletin gave as defaults. We have lived with it without a problem for 10 plus years. I am not against change BUT I WILL NOT make changes which are cosmetic and involve modifications to templates. I will stick with whatever vBulletin provides.

Since you might be interested, I implore you to go to www.vbulletin.com and look at their forums where there are technical discussions about features, problems faced by people when they modify templates, etc.

I think we can now close on this topic.