View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2016, 10:38 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Right to Revoke Consent? Your opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shringarey View Post
Arre, what are you talking about? If it is proven to be a false case, should not the woman be punished? Does that happen? It happens rarely. and when it does, punishment is too light.

Also, who is asking for laws to be changed? That ship left the port more than a decade ago. Guys are solving issue by not getting married. Simple. The amount of research done on sex toys is great. See www.realdolls.com and other such sites.

Massive moneys are being spent to create the artificial womb. Its a slow process. There are many things of the womb we do not know YET. But in 15 years, it will be a reality.

No one is asking laws to be changed, my dear. They are using technology to help themselves. No marriage - all problems solved. Simple!!!!
And massive money is being spent on research for conception without sperms and there was some success stories this month,let me see if I can find that news online.