View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2001, 11:57 AM
Senior eCharchan

Shringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond repute
videsee, arya,

Arya, I agree with you. We should not be revolutionaries - rather be evolutionaries.

Videsee bhai,

Zulm sehen karnaa - what is zulm? Are we in a position to say that something is zulm or not? Forgetting extreme cases, what is zulm is difficult to say. eg.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Employee: I work. I am the hardest working guy around!! I make 20 widgets an hour consistently while the other workers make only 12. Ive got records to prove it!! Yet I get no promotion because Im brown. This is racism

Employer: This employee does nothing but make widgets. That is required for a new fresher. He is 15 years in the company. He should be concentrating onb processes and mentoring, not making widgets. He has no perspective

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Employee : Ive come first in all my career. I can solve statistical equations like no one else. I am the greatest statistician around here. I like to learn too. I keep abreast of all new research papers. The others are all chutths - do no work. Yet Im not promoted - Racism!!!

Employer : This fella is an ineffecient arsehole. He still uses the chi-square formula in the stats dept. When others are using SAS software, he is using paper and pencil - and he arrogantly says "Only those who do not understand stats need a computer. My computer is here" and he taps the brain. He wastes his time reading journals and keeping abreast of happennings - he says. But he wastes too much time. The others use google search if they want something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Employee : Im the greatest salesman here. My sales figures are the highest in my dept. And that Shenoy? He can sell for nuts. His sales are less than 10% of my sales. He does no work!! Alkl he does is flirt with girls and party with friends. Besides he is a chjaatoo, an arse licker. Yet he got promoted and not me. Why? He is Brahmin and Im Dalit!!!

Employer : This employee is hard working - plodding. He does not woirk smart at all. Now this Shenoy, - he is different! Boy!! Is he smart?! Hes always with people and has a wide network. Last week he to a big man to the racecourse. We got a great order. Shenoy did not even process it - but it came diurectl to HO!!!

See? We may be wrong about injustice. Better bear it.

Shring