View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Smriti Mandhana---Indian women's cricket team's cute rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
I might sound sexist, but unless these girls start playing cricket in panties, I don't think I'm going to watch.

My favorite women's sporting events are tennis and beach volleyball.
Who the fuck cares. There are all men here. BTW Pole Dancing was about to be included as Olympic Sport. All the goolgers , look it up - pun intended.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.