View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2008, 01:08 AM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Behind every successful man there is a women? True or false

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammy69
BTW Vyomi bhai suno mehenthi ladka kya keh raha hai socho kahin aap to paap nahin kar rahe na
if i go by mehenti ladka's observation...i will be the biggest sinner in this world...the gal's dad was my school teacher back then...our affair i almost 8 years old and my parents (inc my entire khandaan) approves this relation and is a big fan of couple so much so that also half of them knows we live together and call us frequently to know and chit-chat with us...but afa gals parents are concerned...well typical brahmins...dont approve our relation at all...in any case...the gal has chucked her parents and is pursuing her mba from a very good b-school (residential..c..she has shifted to hostel very recently) in my city and its my parents and me who are financiing her entire education and needs...all in all...we dont care whether her parents approve this relation or not...humme ladki se matlab hain!!

infact i still remember when her parents called me up on my cell phone in an angry mood and tried to give dhamki....i softly told them .."see ms XYZ...hummare haath kitne lambe hain woh aap jaanti hain aur main kya kar sakta hoon iski aap kalpana bhi nahi kar sakte' ...the stuff hit that couple so much that even now they go around telling people what i said...bloddy they know my family is of very high influence and they know they cannot do anything about it...so they are left frustrated and cribbing ...in any case..as they say..jab miya-biwi raazi..to kya karega kaazi...aise nahi 4-5 friends ki shaadi karwayi hain 'arya-samaj' mandir mein....

reg mehenti_ladka...naam se hi pata chalta hain...'lucky-NO TIME FOR LOVE'...mehnat kar beta....mama must be proud of u!!!