View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2015, 11:23 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: IT Companies hiring cheer girls to entertain male staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
Oh come on ! This is USA yaar,.. I have seen such 10s of times,..

There’s column for ‘exotic dancers’ special services in every news papers ( long ago before even net came ) and here, the US guys/gals always celebrate these ways,.. like those bachelor party,..

If they have some funny / comic, mixing and item-cartoon sort of guy or girl in their office,..
and when their birthday arrives, the staff and the company itself, orders those exotic dancers – if employee is male then a female and vice a versa,..

And, here she comes,.... with balloons, music, few clown make ups, flowers, those hawaayi dress sort of phool-maala, and plastic 3D glasses and such,. Boombox and music,.. Yo-Yo, sweets,..etc

The B-day guy will have to sit in a chair in middles, he can not touch her,..
but she can do whatever she wants,.. and she starts teasing and seducing him sexually by kissing, braeth-sharing, hugging, lap-sitting even giving B/j, make him holding her b**B and then striping ( herself ) and all the fun goes for 0.5 hr ,.. full-toss seducing, but in certain limits,…with ton sof kissies, hugs and breathe sharings,.. like any of those prom climates,,...

We had such things 10s of times in our offices,..
I was very shy in those eighties, as I was new to these, and always feared that what if police raids,… I will be in jail for ever,.. Lol.
It took for me, quite a while to understand their climate, in those late eighties of time, during those office parties,. .

In office ? I was talking about office . Did you read what I wrote ?
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.