View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2015, 01:35 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: IT Companies hiring cheer girls to entertain male staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
Uh ! How long you been living in usa ?
I am also talking about in office.
the place where you work, and your tables and cubicles are there,.....

If the B-day person is kind of funny and comic, that's how they order the mischief and enjoy the fun while let him/her annoyed by an opposite gender guy-gal,
been seduced and take photos and such,... cakes dirty spilled faces, At couple places, I had worked almost on every alternate Friday they would declare one guy either the employee of month and/or
hit-guy of so and so project who lead the team to success,.. etc
and feed him with party-dinner bucks and guy would always order bud lights and Budweiser with chips-sodas and staff stop working at 3.30 on that Friday
and doing gup-sup with beer and chips,. and again right in the office
and by top guys the president and vice-presidents of the office,.. they all altogether would joined and talked and joked with all..

Well Internet research and watching Mad Men can only take you so far ....but when you have never worked in office , you can fake it as much......

I understand your limitations....... and yes even a Farmer will understand what I am writing.

Very few companies left around with Beer in the fridge...... Scotch on the table is now just Mad Men.........

Stripper in Office and Blow Jobs .....?? Not sure where that happends . Maybe because I am new to US I don'tn know
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.

Last edited by dirty; August 23rd, 2015 at 01:40 PM.