View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2015, 10:55 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: IT Companies hiring cheer girls to entertain male staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Well, he seemed to be working in a strip club, an exotic dance club or for Bill Clinton.
Or may be all that used to happen in 80s.
You have a point . Where else would the best employee get a Lap Dance and Blow Job. I have never come across a strip club that has implemented ERP so I don't have "Pleasure" of working at strip club. The closest I cam was when I put in a Bid for the Venetian but some other company got that project.
Now is this was in 80's I was in my pre-teens . I don't think I knew at that time why I am getting erections........
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.