View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2015, 03:24 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up MUSIC to Indian Ears ... SALUTES to MODIJI

CBI IS BACK IN BUSINESS ... will we Indians ever know magnitude of loot during Kaangress rule???

Link for further read ...

NEW DELHI: The Rs 3,600 crore AgustaWestland scam probe has spread to the US with Enforcement Directorate suspecting that a company based in America was used for money laundering. The ED has moved a Delhi court to send letters rogatory (LRs) to six countries - the US, the UK, Dubai (UAE), Italy, Tunisia and Mauritius - seeking information on several companies. Once the court gives permission, the LRs would be sent to these countries.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com