View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2014, 04:09 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls sitting behind Sidhu in Comedy nights

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
can't take low level comedy that makes pot shots at people with handicaps (in terms of physical features) all the time like big sized mouth, loola, landga, andha, etc etc.
Host has a great sense of humor ... unfortunately, he has to resort to gutter humor to cater to the need of Hindi speaking Indians. Indian families love it so much that show has become one of the most watched comedy show. This raises some valid questions ... how did we arrive at this juncture? ... were we always morally and culturally depraved or we have been led to this situation? ... answers may provide some hints to what makes India a land of (edited) and (edited)? ...
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com