View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2015, 12:04 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ultimate fight scenes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Just remembered this
Check for a freak 'shooting' scene after 1:30 in
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Actually you could watch from the beginning to see Om Puri Dance. this one was a spoof on Bollywood that i watched on screen in 2004 timeframe.
great one..

I have been searching in vain for one with Junior NTR being kicked by goons.. and they hang up his young kid on the tree with a burning firecracker attached to his shorts thats about to burst.. so Junior NTR motions to the kid to pee and he does thus dousing the fire. Somebody had whatsapped it to me weeks back, couldn't get hold of the movie name.