View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2015, 01:04 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: IT Companies hiring cheer girls to entertain male staff

Oh come on ! This is USA yaar,.. I have seen such 10s of times,..

There’s column for ‘exotic dancers’ special services in every news papers ( long ago before even net came ) and here, the US guys/gals always celebrate these ways,.. like those bachelor party,..

If they have some funny / comic, mixing and item-cartoon sort of guy or girl in their office,..
and when their birthday arrives, the staff and the company itself, orders those exotic dancers – if employee is male then a female and vice a versa,..

And, here she comes,.... with balloons, music, few clown make ups, flowers, those hawaayi dress sort of phool-maala, and plastic 3D glasses and such,. Boombox and music,.. Yo-Yo, sweets,..etc

The B-day guy will have to sit in a chair in middles, he can not touch her,..
but she can do whatever she wants,.. and she starts teasing and seducing him sexually by kissing, braeth-sharing, hugging, lap-sitting even giving B/j, make him holding her b**B and then striping ( herself ) and all the fun goes for 0.5 hr ,.. full-toss seducing, but in certain limits,…with ton sof kissies, hugs and breathe sharings,.. like any of those prom climates,,...

We had such things 10s of times in our offices,..
I was very shy in those eighties, as I was new to these, and always feared that what if police raids,… I will be in jail for ever,.. Lol.
It took for me, quite a while to understand their climate, in those late eighties of time, during those office parties,. .

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 21st, 2015 at 01:08 PM.