View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Internet Based Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shringarey View Post
I have heard a lot of these internet based businesses. I was thinking of starting one. My goal is to make 5000$ per month. Nothing great, no millionaire plans.

One possibility is to have GRE/GMAT coaching. How is it? Any other? A simple, non-innovative, proven, me-too business
FIrst find out how many big names are there in this GRE GMAT coaching business on the net.

Second look at how they do the actual coaching - Is is all on the net? or is it in person in a class room setting?

Yes you want your students to have tests online and maybe tests online, but what infra do you need on the net to put it up there? Its not a big deal but you would have to spend money to build a web application for all of this - student enrollment, student logins, online tests, online syllabus and notes publishing etc. So there is a lot of time and money required to come up with such an infra on the net. Offcourse, you can get a couple of programmers to build such a system for you.

Remember that you may put up the best material out on the net but you cannot guarantee that it wont be 'pirated' by scoundrels and your efforts would go waste. So it seems, at least to a layman in this like me, that a classroom kind of setting might be a better option.

Anyway, all the best in your new ventures.