View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What could be the problem with the car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chacha View Post
Are you telling that if someone were to mispell India, I would feel worse than you? Or are you telling me you would not feel bad if someone were to mispell India? I don't understand your analogy!

Maybe you meant to use USA? I live in the United States, FYI. And we usually spell America as Ummrika or Umreeka here on the site.

And as far as me being new, it's still a myth
Call your country what ever you like (Ummmrika or whatever!).... But if you are referring to my country, be it India or Canada, I would not like it if it is incorrectly written. Period. That is why I requested you ("I request you to please make sure", read my post again) you initially. If you take it, fine. If you want to keep on arguing about it, there is nothing I can do.

Oh so you are not a new ID. Thanks for confirming.