View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2014, 05:37 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
How to fix this car problem?

Guys I am running into a weird problem for the last few days (not every day though). During winters, I normally remote start my car (Honda Odyssey) from the living room. For some reason, by the time I step-out about 10 minutes later, my husbands car would be running too! This has happened at least 8 times that I know of. I manually switch his car off (have to use the key). His car is Mitz lancer. Is it possible that my car is talking to his car? I thought these computer programmed remote starts work only for the car for which its been programmed and with the set of keys present in the car? What am I missing?