View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2014, 10:24 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to fix this car problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
I think this problem is not uncommon. A lady was trying to find her car by pressing remote button and some other car was making noise. She showed it to me - she was right beside her car but some other car parked in another corner was making noise as well!
What the hell?! How come these dealers make such a big fuss about reprogramming and bla bla bla when they cant even prevent some otehr car to errrrr hmmmm turn on?

What can be the fix for this? I have booked an appointment with the dealers but its not until after New Years. 15 minutes of running another car for no good reason? Sounds pretty bad.