View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2014, 01:41 PM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to fix this car problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
Aashikaji ... bring the car to professional people. Gone are the times when you could gather a few tools and walked into the garage to fix minor bugs ...
no no, we didnt install it ourselves. The so called professional programmed it.
I had been doing a little research and as strange as it sounds, it seems like its possible for the 2 cars to start if they are using the same frequency at the same time. Never heard about rolling codes before today but then, I have never known about Pluto not being a planet until recently either. We learn something new each day.

As I was saying, as uncommon as it sounds, its possible that the cars are using the same frequency. Anyway, I am making an appointment with the guy who installed the system.