View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2016, 07:04 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most probably my marriage is off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by werewolf2 View Post
Most probably my marriage is off. It was bound to happen sooner or later. The curious thing is how the engagement materialized without any effort from my side. Her goonda detective family investigated so much. The goondas couldnít find out anything although I didnít hide. I didnít even lie. Ha! Ha! Ha! It took my revelations for her Mom to know the truth. Till then she was so happy and excited about this prospect.

I will tell how all this happened if anybody is interested.

Reason for cancellation of marriage: It was perhaps a mismatch. She is a consultant in a leading MNC. My case seems hopeless. My superiors do most of my work and allow me to stay in the organization. I simply stand and collect the salary. If I am fired it will be next to impossible for me to find a job. Her career is in initial stage and already her salary is Rs 1 lakh/month. My salary is less than Rs 10,000/-.
How far did you get with her? First base? Second base? Thoda badha chadha ke bolna!