Thread: Mental Image
View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Lage raho.......

pankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond repute
Mental Image

Sorry if something like this is already posted did not search,Mods/Admin if its a duplicate one please merge it,if its not at the right place please move it.

I think most members here on Echarca have not met each other(I am aware there were some echarcha meets but few members turned up),most of us know each other by their id on echarcha only,but reading their posts brings a picture of them in our mind,so lets post here about what image we have of other members in our mind.

To start with I would post about a few...no offence please

our apna admin Echarcha: The image I have about this person is of Shahrukh Khan in Swades,A person who wants change,who is organised and straight forward.

Tantric Yogi
A person in his late 30s or early 40s trying to act like an old man in his late sixties at times I also feel that its a character created by sunit

Amthalal
Typical Gujju sitting on the cash counter,counting and posting on Echarcha,with a beer can always open in front of him

Dhurandar
Office mei sabki chaddi utarkar haste haste Echarcha par sabki band baja deta hai

Marvelous
Ajaydevgan is his avatar most of the time so the first image of him is with Kajol Bhabhi .Top most Congressi's alway keep in touch with him and Rahul Gandhi is his friend,at times he must be calling up advani and firing him for somethings or the other

Landyabhai
Serious person with all philosopy books around him,and freqently refering to the books on every matter or talks ,at times giving good advice to people around him

Vyomkesh
To me he seems like a psychologist,someone who is good in investigating who has a diciplined life and lakdi patana jiska shauk hai

Premi
Dont know why but I feel like its a case of punarjanam,feel like I have read his style of writing somewhere earlier

Pakkidost
judo karate type girl ,who is an expert cook,music lover,good sense of humor and well informed about current events

Rakhi
Usha ji of Office Office serial on Sab TV,knitting,cutting vegetables,gossiping in office

I have met few members but would not want to write about them,because the whole idea about this thread is to write about the person whom u have not seen or met.