Thread: Ungali here
View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2012, 10:27 PM
Banned

unglibaaz is a splendid one to beholdunglibaaz is a splendid one to beholdunglibaaz is a splendid one to beholdunglibaaz is a splendid one to beholdunglibaaz is a splendid one to beholdunglibaaz is a splendid one to beholdunglibaaz is a splendid one to beholdunglibaaz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ungali here

popat laal, I could be new to this forum or you people.. I am very much active on many other forums. I am aware of level of talks people do here or anyother forum.. So dont go by my post count. I can be very much active right from my immediate first post. This type of forums not new to me.

someone doubting me as Ashdoc... Oh I would love to be labelled as him.. He has excellent writing skills and a different level of looking at the things. Only Admin/modz know I am not dupe here... Neither I have any intention of creating any drama here.. I wish to contribute positively to this forum. But seems like kuchh logon ko meri ungli jyada pasand aa gayi hai...

Bhai Amtha uncle ki kyon dhhons de rahe ho.. jyada se jyada ban kar doge yaar.. This is not the end for me.. Live n Let live.

Your treatment to new members not at all good...