View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2013, 09:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute
Waiting eagerly for Breaking Bad season 5 second half

Starting in August. I never waited for any show ever ... but this. And I hardly watch TV. Waiting since long. Anybody here following?

I would say, this is the BEST TV SHOW EVER. I will add, it is unlikely they will better this anytime soon.

For someone who has not seen this show, I recommend them to watch all the shows from the beginning (on Netflix of course). I guarantee, you see the first, you want to see all. If you do not have access to Netflix, see them on amctv. Check the Videos link... it has all the episodes. Thank me if you didn't know about this and you love the shows.

Final episodes teaser here :
http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-ra...season-5-video