View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2014, 12:43 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thread derailments must be stopped

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
some morons don't have enough IQ to understand that if somebody quotes the ignored person I can see things that the moron wrote..
Such a possibility was considered already..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Case a sub clause 1. where you do not read my posts but still enjoy commenting on my replies by reading quoted posts.
and the deduction based on such a data was..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpel View Post
In such a scenario it just means you are a bloody hijdaa, a coward, a whiny weasel, or a naamard who cannot accept you lost your argument graciously and resort to shikandi measures by hiding behind a second poster.. and sadly per rules of engagement you are not to be retaliated at so I am obliged to you off like the ever gracious bheeshma.. (read mahabharata and shikandi episode for enlightenment).
Ab IQ kiskaa kidhar par hai jaraa soch and be honest atleast this time

You put both your foot in both your mouth (the one at either ends) repectively..
tch tch..

Your turn this time.. (unless someone else posts and extracts a response but you will get it only after posting one ok sarvi behan?)