View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2010, 08:19 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good news- share it on echarcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
I dont know...why avoid pacifiers? Its not like we are lazy RR. He was with me almost the entire night last night. As soon as my SIL feeds him, he comes to me and my SIL goes to sleep. Even in my arms he was suckling his fingers...thats why I was wondering about pacifiers.
you are ok with him sucking pacifiers but not his fingers?

check this.

additionally

using a pacifier is hygenically risky. you dont know how has it been manufactured, what toxin it may or may not contain despite all the guarantees. you dont know where it may have been lying, if it fell down when you were not looking, if it has been sterilised, if the temperature of sterlising has tampered with the composition of the pacifier material etc etc etc. Once in a while - when the baby wont stop crying despite being fed and nursed, it is perhaps ok. but remember you are giving something to the baby which it will take straight inside the stomach.