View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Butter...is it vegetarian or non vegetarian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
Quick points I observed:
1) What happens to the milk in a cow, if it is not milked out for consumption. Assume that the cow no longer has calves to feed, then what happens if the cow is not milked?

no idea what would happen

2) If we are to not use animal products, then isn't milk non-vegetarian as it comes from a cow or buffalo? Even butter is made from fat in the cow milk, then is it not non-vegetarian?

I will give a new twist to this story:

1. what if the cow dies in the process of milking, would the milk be non-vegetarian?

2. What if it survives the ordeal, then would the milk become vegetarian?

Milk is milk ... it does not change ... infact even the milk does not know whether it is being called by the word "milk" ... heck all the organic molecules (if the milk goes for atomic fission) are the same as you could find in any fruit, plant, stone, dead skin etc. ... Now tell me whether the milk is vegetarian or not
message too shorty ...