View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2015, 07:21 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: work problem - can't hear very well

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkaj View Post
I tried all of this, he gets pissed off and makes faces like I'm asking for his money. Example: If you are saying something and the other person don't understand a word, so you speak louder and louder, get frustrated.

Actually he doesn't know details very well about the work he's giving so he mumbles with gestures-you know umm like we do this task and just process the things and umm you go there and get your work done. I once ask him 4 times he turned red and almost shouting then.

In Seinfeld language there is a term called low-talker.
"I didn't exactly understand what you are saying. Do you mind sending me an email and I will get right to it?"