View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2010, 12:51 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Now Obama administration milking H1B visa fees

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Abe chashme waale chingadad...... I dont think the entire bill is funded by visa increase fees.......
Reading the article and hearing about it on the TV, one would get the impression that this is what they intend. No other alternate sources of funding mentioned anywhere. So, whatever the US Govt. adds to the visa fees to fund the bill, it will tax the american consumer.

How will increasing the visa fees affect the flow of professionals to USA? Will the american industry demand less ? Will they pay more to the locals? The demand for foreign professionals arises not only because of the cost, but also because of inadequate availability of local talent.

BTW, what is chingadad?
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied